The Security Rule under the US Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) requires dental…
Because gatherings with family and friends who do not live with you can increase the chances of getting or spreading COVID-19, the safest way to celebrate the winter holidays this year is to celebrate at home with the people with whom you live.
The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has published detailed a guidance with recommendations on how to celebrate the 2020 holiday season safely, and is urging everyone to consider modifying holiday traditions to reduce the spread of COVID-19. The CDC’s Guidance includes information on the following:
- Considerations for small gatherings
- Who should avoid in-person celebrations
- Considerations for hosting or attending a gathering
- Serving refreshments during gatherings
- Travel and overnight stays
- Steps to take if exposed to COVID-19 during a holiday gathering
Message from OSHA Review… as this unprecedented year comes to a close, we at OSHA Review wish you all a healthy holiday season and hope for the new year, and we pray for the safety of you and your loved ones during the challenging COVID-19 pandemic.