The California Civil Rights Department (CRD) (previously the California Department of Fair Employment and Housing…
For California dentists who’ve ever lost sleep worrying about compliance with state, federal and Dental Board regulations!
- When you order OSHA Review, you’ll understand why dentists in California have relied on their subscriptions for more than twenty years.
- You’ll receive up-to-date, accurate regulatory information delivered right to your practice every two months. Written with an easy-to-understand format, OSHA Review is the simple solution to your dental education needs.
Dental License CE Credits
- As an added benefit, you and your licensed staff members can earn up to half of your required dental CE Credits (continuing education requirements) for one low subscription rate.
- In-office education eliminates expensive tuition, travel costs and lost work time.
- Every year, you’ll receive CAL/OSHA’s mandated bloodborne pathogens training.
- The Dental Board of California requires two units in Infection Control and California Dental Practice Act; you can count on us to provide both courses.
When you become an OSHA Review subscriber, you’ll also receive a customized set of state and federal posters containing the required posts for a California dental practice.
- If you have any questions about this offer or your account in general, please feel free to contact us TOLL FREE at 800-555-6248. Mention the OFFER CODE OR17E to receive your introductory price of $279.