Our blog post from April 25, 2022, lists Cal/OSHA’s third revisions to the COVID-19 Prevention…
For California dentists who’ve ever lost sleep worrying about compliance with state, federal and Dental Board regulations!
- When you order OSHA Review, you’ll understand why dentists in California have relied on their subscriptions for more than twenty years.
- You’ll receive up-to-date, accurate regulatory information delivered right to your practice every two months. Written with an easy-to-understand format, OSHA Review is the simple solution to your dental education needs.
Dental License CE Credits
- As an added benefit, you and your licensed staff members can earn up to half of your required dental CE Credits (continuing education requirements) for one low subscription rate.
- In-office education eliminates expensive tuition, travel costs and lost work time.
- Every year, you’ll receive CAL/OSHA’s mandated bloodborne pathogens training.
- The Dental Board of California requires two units in Infection Control and California Dental Practice Act; you can count on us to provide both courses.
When you become an OSHA Review subscriber, you’ll also receive a customized set of state and federal posters containing the required posts for a California dental practice.
- If you have any questions about this offer or your account in general, please feel free to contact us TOLL FREE at 800-555-6248. Mention the OFFER CODE OR14DE to receive your $40 discount off the introductory price of $279. Please note the deadline for this offer is December 31, 2014.
- OFFER FOR NEW SUBSCRIPTIONS ONLY.